|The inspection management team: contact details and roles
Mrs Mary Wilson (Trustee), Rudge Manor Farm, Froxfield, Marlborough, Wiltshire, SN8 2HN.
Tel. 01672 520869 Mobile: 07729 516465
• Leads on Breed Standards and oversees inspections
• liaises with the stallion inspection venue
• coordinates helpers for the stallion inspections
• delivers an annual report to Members on Breed Standards matters.
REGISTRATION AND INSPECTION ADMINISTRATION MANAGER:
Mrs Heather Chaplin (Trustee), Middle Munty Farm, Churchstanton, Taunton, Somerset.
TA3 7RH. Tel. 01823 601625 (before 7.30 p.m. please).
Please be aware that I have a full time job in addition to voluntary work for the Society, which may mean that I might not be able to respond to your query until the following day. My husband is happy to take messages.
• Liaises with Defra with regard to EU legislation and the Minimum Operating Standards
• Ensures that the Society is compliant with the Horse Passport Regulations
• Organises the spring, summer and autumn mare inspections
• Oversees the stallion inspection administration, applications and forms
• Organises and leads administrative support for arena and veterinary teams at the stallion and mare inspections
• Ensures compliance with HSI rules and inspection protocols before, during and after the inspections
• Ensures accurate recording and processing of inspection results
• Submits completed paperwork and results spreadsheets to Ireland
• Ensures that Members are supported in dealing with veterinary issues arising during inspection.
Mrs K Ainsworth (Trustee), Clough Head Farm, Dean Bacup, Lancashire OL13 8RG.
Tel. 01706 218850.
• Administrative support for the veterinary team at the stallion and mare inspections.
Mrs Sue Benson (Trustee and Society Chairman), Mrs Sue D Benson, 7 Church Lane, Gomersal, Cleckheaton, West Yorkshire BD19 4QH.
Tel. 01274 870028 Mob: 07968 715597
• Lead person for negotiations with harmonised studbooks
• Oversight of all the Society’s activities
• Provides administrative support for arena and veterinary teams at the stallion and mare inspections.
Mrs Carol Rudd (Trustee), 55, Anglesey Drive, Poynton, Cheshire. SK12 1BU.
Tel. 01625 873662 Mobile 07860 102256.
• Administrative support for arena and veterinary teams at the stallion and mare inspections
• Hornby Premium inspection organisation and management.
Miss Carol Malin, IDHS (GB), PO Box 91, Newcastle Emlyn, SA44
Tel.: 03452 300 399 (Mon - Fri 9.00am - 2.00pm)
• ‘Front of house’ person for general information
• DNA kits
• Membership applications
• Stallion and spring mare inspection stable bookings and payments
• Show affiliation
• Passports and overstamping when the passport administrator is not available.
Miss Annie Holbeche, 2 Burnbake Cottages, Burcombe Lane,
Wilton, Wiltshire, SP2 0ES
Tel. 01722 742333
• Duplicate passports
• Processing passports after the inspection.
MAIN STUDBOOK HOLDING BODY:
Horse Sport Ireland, Beech House, Millennium Park, Osberstown, Naas, Kildare, Ireland.
All matters relating to registration, transfer and passport handling for horses bred and initially registered in Ireland; management of the Irish Draught studbook and ultimate authority on main studbook registration and inspection rules in the European Union.
Last updated: 18 Dec 2016 Heather Chaplin