By contributing 'News' articles and participating in the IDHS (GB) Forums, you
agree to abide by the following guidelines:
- Cross posting is not allowed and will result in the deletion of one or more posts. Cross posting is defined as posting the same information in two or more 'news' sections or forums.
- Vulgar language and offending material is not allowed and will be removed. This includes posts, profile information, forum avatars, forum signatures and any other content on the website.
- Respect is the name of the game. You must respect your fellow members. Flaming, taunting and general disrespect is not allowed.
- ** Moderators and Administrators have the final say on anything. If you have a problem, you may make a complaint to them directly and not publicly on the website.
For a dispute unresolved by a Moderator, contact the Webmaster, who will make a FINAL decision. This may also result in your complaint being discussed by IDHS(GB) Council, (and you have the right to request this) who also have the right to over-rule the Webmaster's decision.
Any complaints which do not follow the above procedure, and are viewed publicly on the forums, will result in removal of the complaint - repeated offences may result in the removal of 'registered user' privileges, and an IP address ban for the complainant.
- You are not allowed to post (in a thread or signature) an affiliate URL that leads to you earning cash, banner impressions, click-through's, etc.
- Posts that discuss illegal transactions or websites such as warez, cracks, etc. will be removed.
- Anyone found to be posting excessive links to their websites or suspected of using "sneaky" advertising methods will be warned. Repeated offences may result in the removal of 'registered user' privileges, and an IP address ban for the offender.
- Forum signatures are limited to 5 lines of text. No images. The text in the signature may be customized by the BBCode in use on the forums. It is recommended that you stick with readable fonts and colours and that the size is not too large. This will be at the discretion of the Webmaster.
- When posting an article or other original written work that you did not author, please only quote bits and pieces of the article and link to/provide the source. Posting an entire article, even with the source, constitutes copyright infringement. Always put quotes to articles within [quote] [/quote] brackets.
- When posting photos in the forums, please try to restrict them to approximately 2" width. Large photographs will quickly use up server space. If this facility is abused, this feature will be turned off.
If you ever have a question in regard to the
'Posting & Forum' guidelines, please feel free to contact the webmaster here
Have fun and enjoy !!
If a user continually breaks the guidelines and shows a disregard for the administrators, they run the risk of losing 'registered user' privileges, and possibly an IP address ban.
** Forum Moderators